MADDEN BEASTING BALLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why am I not in League Anymore?

2 posters

Go down

Why am I not in League Anymore? Empty Why am I not in League Anymore?

Post by dagger27 Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:53 pm

So we have the draft on Saturday Evening. I was 1,300 miles from home at a wedding and I still somehow get online and get a few picks in before I have to leave for the wedding. I accept the team even though it was CPU generated and I head back home Late Monday evening. On Tuesday night gameova (my first opponent) tells me late at night that we have 1 hour left before the games are simmed and that we have to play now. I tell him I am a teacher and can't play this late maybe he should of given me a heads up. I had no idea it was a game every 3 days league and I had just gotten back from a long trip. Today I wake up and see I don't have a team anymore.

Possible Reasons:

1: Commish took me off temporarily to allow this guy to play CPU.

Comment: Game should of been simmed. This guy doesnt deserve an easy win for communicating that he wanted a game at the 11th hour.

2: The commish just booted me

Comment: Your loss, I am a very active and sim baller

So whatever the reason was, just let me know.

Thanks,

Dagger

dagger27
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Why am I not in League Anymore? Empty Re: Why am I not in League Anymore?

Post by KDog13 Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:04 am

On the site I told many people when we were advancing so everyone knew thats why 2 games didn't get played which isn't bad.

I do send out messages when we advance but I didn't for the first week to see who really is active and comes to the site once an awhile.

Your opponent had been on the site and said he sent you some messages and that you couldn't play, and also you hadn't got in touch with me at all saying you were away. I also sent you a friend request that went unanswered for days so I did the reasonable thing and booted you for a game.

BTW.....you won that game.
KDog13
KDog13
Admin
Admin

https://maddenballers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dagger27 Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:33 pm

that guy onlty messaged me once... 1 hour before the deadline that's it. I am typically on aim/psn all the time, but your message was from PSN and I was away for the weekend. No biggie, gonna play my week 2 game now

dagger27
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by KDog13 Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:38 pm

ok, good luck
KDog13
KDog13
Admin
Admin

https://maddenballers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down