MADDEN BEASTING BALLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion: After Rookie Draft....Free Agent Draft

Go down

Free Agent Draft

Suggestion: After Rookie Draft....Free Agent Draft I_vote_lcap100%Suggestion: After Rookie Draft....Free Agent Draft I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]
Suggestion: After Rookie Draft....Free Agent Draft I_vote_lcap0%Suggestion: After Rookie Draft....Free Agent Draft I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Suggestion: After Rookie Draft....Free Agent Draft Empty Suggestion: After Rookie Draft....Free Agent Draft

Post by KDog13 Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:33 pm

Before the Draft we all know we have to drop 7 players otherwise it will drop 7 for us for the 7 or more new Rookies. I am suggesting that after the Rookie draft is complete that we have a Free Agent Draft. The Free Agent Draft will be in the Rookie Draft Order. This way that the worst team can maybe add themselves a decent player that will benefit them then a team that was in the playoffs. Got to even out the talent on teams that is all.

Vote Up!!!

*Thinking bout since Madden chooses order by Alphabet......people with the same records, picking there name from a hat to decide....so it's random instead of Alphabetically*
KDog13
KDog13
Admin
Admin

https://maddenballers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down